I discovered a bad behaviour of the T3 DIA Compatibility PRCs.

I am using the files AppSlipRotate.prc and StatusBarLib.prc, which I got from the
archive T3_DIA_Compatibility_prcs.zip from the pluggedin program at PalmOne.
If you only install the file AppSlipRotate.prc on the T3 and not the other one, the
TungstenT3 goes into a rest loop. Getting out of this reset loop can only be done by a
hard reset of the device.

Knowing how customers are, some of them will exactly do this, not installing both DIA
Compatibility PRCs at the same time. If they then have to hard reset their T3, they
will hate me and my application.
This is not what I would call "total customer satisfaction"...

Does anyone know a solution to this?
Or does PalmOne need to fix these two DIA Compatibility PRCs?

Best regards,

Ralf