-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Victor .
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 6:35 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: How to use Dana SDK in Codewarrior 9???

Dear Palm Developers:

I want to ask all of you whether you know how to
configure Codewarrior 9.0 to use Dana Alphasmart SDK
(The Palm with wide screen) as well as normal Palm OS
4.0. I am new to Metrowerks products here. Can you
tell me step by step how to do that? Thanks so much.

Victor