Hy all!

I'm writing the code for a form that will work like a log of an operation
that is executed in my app. This form have a field control, that will be
fill with the content of the log database. But, i don't know how much text
this field can work with, and the amount of memory that this operation will
drain from the system. Is this the best way to create a log into my app, or
there is another way to do this that is better than using field.

Any example or code will be very good!

Thanks!

Régis Daniel de Oliveira