My first project segment is naturally kept below 64K.
But all of a sudden, I started getting a waning in codewarrior - First Sement is greater than 64000 bytes, PalmRez warrning Output size is greater than 64K limit.

Not only was this not true, but when I examined the actual prc generated by CW, it had a CODE 1 segment that was 182KB in size! And it was this size regardless of what I do to the project - I can take everything out except the PalmOSRuntime_21_a5.lib and I still have this problem.

And sure enough - the project nolonger runs on devices or emulators.

What could have suddenly led CW to create a 182KB code segment?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated - this is a very serious predicament.

- Jeff