Hi All,

it could not be the right place for this issue but diring this weekend my T3 just turned itselft off and I can't turn it on again!!!! it's only one month old. last time I used it was saturday and yesterday night I tryied to use it and nothing. I thought I could be batery and I wasn't with my crandle with me. well I arrived today at my office and the first thing I did was place the T3 at its crandle. the green light went on but I didn't hear any beep!!! I tryied to turn it on and still nothing!!!

any ideas, hints, anything, please!!!

Thanks in advance

Dinho