I want to use a slider in my application to select a shade of gray. This
information is only relevant for devices running Palm OS 3.5 or better
with the relevant screen pixel depth, but my application may run on Palm
OS 3.0. Since sliders were only introduced in Palm OS 3.5, can I just
set the slider as not usable in Constructor and show it with
FrmShowObject only if the OS is 3.5 or better? Depending on context, I
will have to sometimes hide this slider. What if I call FrmHideObject on
it under, say, Palm OS 3.0?

--
Luc Le Blanc