"Jan Slodicka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> After several days I got a response from Tealscript. Their tip is the
stack
> overflow. While I don't believe too much into this explanation (maybe just
> because I don't know what they do), it opens an interesting question what
> can an application do to prevent such situations - I mean when an OS hack
> steals part of the stack space.

AFAIK, the only thing you can do about that is to use as little stack space
as possible.  The fun thing is, your customers will always blame your app,
not the hack!   (at least at first)  Love that Palm programming.

However, I repeat my assertion that we have never had any problems with
TealScript in any application.  Just how much stack are you hogging?  Can
you use feature memory for some of your bigger allocations?  Assuming you've
looked at the memory situation and have verified that it is a stack problem.