"Pablo Martin Vera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I´ve got a problem with a CField control, it´s a non editable control and I
write it by code using DDX_Text funcion I´m calling the form wich contain
the field in a modal way.  When I close it the text of the cfield remains in
the screen.  So I see it in the calling form.   Why?? I´ve got several other

If I were a betting man, I'd bet that your DrawField was being called before
your Form was opened (and drawn for the first time).  Or afterwards.  I'd
look for something like that.

<my_2_cents>
You could just set the text of the field in your form's OnOpen.  Don't see
the point of the DDX macros myself.  Never saw the point of them in MFC
either.
</my_2_cents>