At 05:41 PM 12/1/2003, Daniel Seifert wrote:
> This sounds like a PilRC bug... of course, the -LE32 switch isn't fully
> supported,

LE32 sounds to me like a very vital switch considering the current
processor family being used ;-)

True, but it is never needed for 68K code or for PNO code that calls through PACE -- it's only useful for ARM native code that's calling the OS directly using "undocumented" mechanisms. :)

It's the internal beta version of Crash Imager (a Windows tool to allow
users to create their own images for Crash Pro; current beta available
at http://www.79bmedia.com/crash/beta.zip). We are currently adding high
res support for the next version.

Cool... I don't think we need any source, we just need to know which fields are wrong or have the wrong layout.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead