We are using Metrowerks CodeWarrior v9 and need to use their Palm Object
Library for an Ultralite project. I am interested if anyone has used this
framework and how was it to use with the Ultralite DB? I am expecting that
the C++ interface would have to be used instead of the Embedded SQL
interface. How was the multi-segment file placement configured.

I am also interested in how to configure the project to allow for the POL
pre-compiled headers and the Ultralite pre-compiled headers. Where is the
placement with the segment file layout tab.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott Heffron
Application Engineer