Hy all!

Last month, i started to develop Palm apps using CodeWarrior 9.2. Before
this, i was using Falch.Net 2.6.
Code Warrior have a lot of functions that are very interesting, (like Code
Completion, that wasn't on Falch.Net), but, i dont know why, debugging with
CodeWarrior 9.2, in my opinion, is more dificult than on Falch.Net.

The main problem that i found is that when i need to jump to another
function and, when I get back to the first function, the CW freezes. Look
the example below:

void funcA(void)
{

    UInt16 value;

    //Now i calling function B;
    value = funcB(2);            //When the debugger came here, its jump to
funcB and executes it line-by-line

    //Another simple calculation
    value = value + 2;        //When the debugger focus cames here again,I
try to press F10, but, the debugger doesn't continue to debug my app... The
CW  freezes.

}

UInt16 funcB(UInt16 Number);
{

    //Some simple calculation...
    UInt16 Number;

    Number = Number * 4;
    return (Number);

}

Another thing that appear wrong is, before update to 9.2, the Pilrc designer
worked well, but now, it cant open my .rsc files.

Can anybody point me how to proceed to solve these problems??? I can't
believe that all CW programmers have the same problems too... :-)

Thanks all!
Régis Daniel de Oliveira