Hi.

I have compiled a static library which uses the MSL library (specifically
the "strtol" function in "stdlib.h"). The compile-process and the linking
went fine.

Now I would like to link this new library to another application. But when I
build that application, it results in a link error, saying that the function
"strtol" which is referenced within my static library is undefined.

How can it be ? I linked my static library already, and it worked fine. Why
does it produce an error when I link it within another application ?

Regards.  Marcel.