At 03:56 PM 12/8/2003, John Leung wrote:
I'm trying to create a graphical push button in a form using the following:

PUSHBUTTON "" ID TestPushButton AT (1 100 12 12) GRAPHICAL BITMAPID ImageBmp
SELECTEDBITMAPID SelImageBmp GROUP 1

But everytime I compile the file under CW 9.2, I keep getting the following
warning message:

"graphic control doesn't need a frame!!!"

How do I get rid of that warning message?  I tried adding a NOFRAME keyword,
but it doesn't work.  And what if I do want a frame?  Anyone knows what I'm
missing?

Update to PilRC 3.0 beta 4 from sourceforge.net/projects/pilrc. This warning is buggy and fixed in the latest builds. You can put the new pilrc.exe app in your bin/plugins/support/Palm_OS folder to replace the one that comes with CodeWarrior.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead