Thank you for your advice,I'm trying to  write a program for my Palm TT to send or
receive serial data from the IR port.
So I can make a connection between the Palm and PC.
    I really don't know how to do it! So my previous email may be unclear!
    Would you like to help me for giving me more advices,or can I get some examples
that is useful to my project?
    Thank you very much!

>Log into the PluggedIn program on the PalmOne site, look in the FAQ for
>details.  (Basically, IR Raw mode is not supported on any of the OMAP
>processor equipped units.)
>Can you use the APIs available for IR communication or is there some
>specific reason you need to Raw mode?

        Wang Xiaodong
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
          2003-12-09