Palm-meisters,

I am having a problem with SSL on the Simulator. (I can't test my code on an
actual device, because I don't have a Palm OS device capable of network
communications.) Basically, the SSL handshake fails with
sslErrVerifyNoTrustedRoot error. If I create a verify callback which
explicitly ignores this error, then everything else works just fine.

The certificate sent by the server was signed by Thawte. It may be that the
certificate store on the Simulator does not contain a Thawte root
certificate. In this case, how could one be added? I have been unable to
find any documentation on this topic.

I don't know if there any differences between the Simulator and the actual
device(s) in this behavior, for the reason mentioned above.

Any assistance much appreciated.

Matthew Fleming
[EMAIL PROTECTED]