I have two bitmaps with different palettes. Now, I need them to
display on one screen. So I need to convert both bitmaps to
standard palette (256 colors). How can I do it? I've tried few
things but nothing works. When I blit offscreen window with both
bitmaps to screen the colors are awful (meaning that under
indexes in bitmaps are wrong RGB values. There are from previous
bitmaps and not from standard palette)..:-((

--
Stedry tyden na Post.cz. Kontrolujte svou schranku kazdy den!