Richard

 while (volIterator != vfsIteratorStop)
 {
  err = VFSVolumeEnumerate(&volRefNum, &volIterator);
  if (err != errNone)
  {
       break ;
  }
  else
  {
       err = VFSFileOpen(volRefNum, fileName, vfsModeRead, &filePtr);
       if (err == errNone)
       {
            MsgLog ("Open successful");
            break;
       }
  }
 }

I am using the following code to read a file from the expansion card. On the
device if the filename is "/palm/temp.jpg" it can open the image for
reading. I want to get the same behaviour on my PC using simulator. I have
tried "c:/palm/temp.jpg" as the filename (the file is present on my pc). But
it returns an error that indicating that the file couldnot be found. I think
the simulator is searching for the file some where else. Where should I
place my file so that my program running on the simulator can access it.

--Deepak