> i know that some early handspring devices (ie: Prism) screwed up the
> trap numbers for these API calls :)
>
> http://www.escribe.com/computing/pcpqa/m73415.html
> http://www.escribe.com/computing/pcpqa/m56445.html (thread on it)
> http://www.escribe.com/computing/pcpqa/m40643.html (original report)

As I said, the problem is that WinRGBToIndex is called on a window that does
not have a color table. But you're right, there is a bug. It comes from
WinCreateOffscreenWindow forgetting to attach a color table to the window it
creates.

Unfortunately, George didn't post enough information to know if this is
related. But we may have posted enough information for him to solve his
problem!

> now, i dont know if the Treo 270 also has the same bug :)

I have a Treo 270, and as far as I tested, it behaves exactly like other
Palm devices. I mean, it has the same bugs than any other 3.5 device...

Pascal