At 05:22 AM 1/6/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all

I have an extremely irritating issue with CW 9.2 crashing every 3rd
or 4th compilation attempt with the following error

Does it produce valid results on the other links? I currently have two open bugs with this linker that I'm trying to reproduce. One seems to be a problem with code generation in the compiler that leads to invalid link objects, and the other is a crash due to bad information coming from the IDE that only happens on certain machines. If there was any way you could submit a bug report and reproduction to MW, it may help me find your problem or one of these other problems.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead