From: "Nahum Rosinsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 7:23 PM
Subject: netlib strange issues

> While trying to establish an http tcp streaming connection from the
PalmSim
> or real device, I simply get a connection drop just (probably originated
at
> the palm side) just after sending or recving zero lenght tcp segments,
even
> when at the server side tcp chunks r still being sent....
>
> Is there anyone else experiencing this kind of behaviour (im pretty sure
> this is netlib fault once more)??? or are there any known issues after 5.2
> related with this?
>
> Any help from  working with streaming connections, xml or syncronization
> areas would be highly appreciated

Nahum,

Could you please explain more the "zero length tcp segment " ?

I 've intensively used tcp over NetLib, with and without NetLibSelect() and
I 've not met that problem.( My apps all send/receive data from  database
servers thru tcp connection ).

Currently I use the Treo600 device, Treo600 simulator, Tungsten C simulator
for testing.

Vu