"Colmerauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi Regis,
>

> Here is my HB++ code and it works well for me on a ZIRE 71.
> Perhaps you can check variables values .
>

> iRefNum=LoadLibrary("CameraLib-camL","libr","camL")
>

> Where CameraLib-camL is the PalmPhotoLibName
>       camL is the PalmPhotoLibCreatorID

Hi Colmerauer,

PalmCameraLib and PalmPhoto are two completely different set of APIs..

PalmCameraLib is the library that controls the camera hardware and allows to
preview and capture images. I was able to call and use that one.

PalmPhoto library is a set of API to access and manipulate the Photo
Application Database. But the photo application comming with the Zire 71
does not support API calls. As Laurens pointed out, it takes the version
comming with the T|T3 and T|E which is v.1.1.0.20

I was able to find a library named jcpalm that will allow me to compress my
RGB565 data into JPEG. That was my original goal.

Thanks anyway.

--
Regis St-Gelais
www.laubrass.com