Hi

I'm looking into porting a large C++ library to the PalmOS (v3.5 and
higher). The library is certain to become bigger than 64K. Exceptions and
RTTI are not used, so that should not be a problem. The library uses global
const data only. Virtual methods are used too.

The library will then be linked to a PalmOS specific UI level program. This
will probably be written in the c++-as-a-better-c language.

I intend to use the PRC-tools.

>From Googling the web and then reading the found articles, it appears that I
have now two options:

1) create a GLib shared library.

2) create a mulit-segment application.

It's clear to me what I should to to get both cases to work. What I cannot
figure out is what the best approach of the two is. Both methods appear to
have their problems, but I find very hard to figure out whether one of these
problems is a showstopper for what I want. So if you people could shed some
light on this or point me to a website that has the state of the art and is
unknown to Google, that would be very kind.

--
Sander van der Wal