Is there any way to resize an offscreen window.  I am creating the offscreen
window to draw formatted text using:

WinCreateOffscreenWindow (width, height, screenFormat, &err);

And scrolling using WinCopyRectangle.  The scrolling needs to be fast, so I
need to draw the entire page up front.  Because of the formatting, it is not
possible to know what size screen I will need, until it renders it.  When
the formatted text exceeds the originally allocated window size, I would
like to grow the window until I run out of heap space.  Is there any way to
do that and preserve the window contents?  This will become much more of an
issue when I convert the code to use double density when available.

Thanks,
Dave