At 09:22 AM 2/19/2004, you wrote:
i am pretty sure you could hook up the metrowerks compiler to the
eclipse IDE as well - there are command line variants of it avaialble.
ben combee would be the best point to contact about that however.

Let's just say that this is something I'm looking at supporting, at least for 68K applications. I'm also looking at hooking up PiLRC into the standard Palm OS Developer Suite build system, since some people prefer human-writable resource formats to binary-to-XML translations. (XRD)