Hi,

(I tried posting my question to the pno-forum, but my message is not showing
up.)

I get the impression that for PNO development I'm better off using
CodeWarrior. I can find almost no documentation on PNO development with PRC
Tools.

What do you people advise? Go for CodeWarrior, not knowing whether
Metrowerks will support Cobalt in future versions, or stick with PRC Tools
hoping that the new Eclipse-based suite will improve PNO development?

I avoided CW because of the complaints about v9.2 , but I hear that v9.3 is
a great improvement. $400 (or how much is it?) is not a trivial amount, but
I'm willing to spend the money if CW indeed makes PNO development easier.

Thanks
-Laurens