I have adapted my software to work on the T3 using the DIA API.  It works
fine, without any errors, on the Tungsten T3 simulator including portrait
and landscape modes.

When I install the program into a T3 without AppSlipRotate.prc and
StatusBarLib.prc my program works fine.  But of course the screen does not
expand.

However when I install my program on a T3 with both AppSlipRotate.prc and
StatusBarLib.prc already installed (simultaneously, no crash on
installation).  When I start my program the T3 goes into a reset loop which
can only be broken by a hard reset.

Has anyone else had this problem?  I can't begin to figure out how to
isolate the problem since I can't reproduce the problem on the simulator.

I should say that I don't have my own T3.  I had a generous friend test the
program - I can't keep crashing my friend's T3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeremy