I need to limit a user entered password to Alpha-numeric characters and
capture those characters to a string while passing the "*" character to the
password field.  I also need to recognize the "delete" character and reduce
the string and password field by one character if the use inputs the
"delete" character.  I assume that I will have to intercept and post
characters to the event queue but I could use some ideas from someone who
has done it before.  Any ideas and/or code would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Chris Engler