I developed my first PalmOS application on a Tungsten T2.  It uses
Mathlib and streaming sound and PNOs to do some CPU-intensive
calculations.  Then I sent the PRC file to someone who has a Sony Clie
for testing.  He reports that as soon as he taps on the icon to start
my program he gets:

  "Note the error code and contact the developer of this application."

   "The code was:(Sys0505) (0,1115)"

Should a Clie be able to run my application?  It has PalmOS 5.0.  I
don't recognize this message or this error code.  It is certainly not
from my program.  I do have checks in my program for minimal OS
version 5.0 and for the existance of Mathlib, but if any of these
checks fail, I produce a much clearer error message.  Can anyone
advise me on how to interpret this error message?

Robert Scott, Ypsilanti, MI
(reply through this forum, not by e-mailing me directly)