Hi,
I've made localized overlays using PRC2OVL for the creation of the overlay,
and Constructor for the translations.
Constructor opens the overlay file, I can translate and save, but when I
hotsync the overlay file, it is still the base version  of the prc which
runs. The overlay is correctly loaded, but is not used.
Any idea of what I could have missed ?
The base program has for name Prog3.prc, and the ovelay is named
Prog3_frFR.prc as stated in prc2ovl guide.
But if I check the infos on the palm, the base program's name is Prog3.prec,
and the overlay's name is completed by the version number
(Prog3_3.10_frFR.prc)
Is it possible that the overlay could not work if the name is not the same
one than the name of the base (except the frFR extension) ?

I'll appreciated all helps and ideas !!!