I am trying to write an extension for Satellite Forms using the demo version
of codewarrior and when I tried to make my project I get the following
error:

Link Error : StartupCode.c: Illegal object data in 'StartupCode.c'.
Link Error : _RuntimeModule_: '_Startup_' referenced from '_DummyStartup_'
is undefined.

I have also tried to make the sample extensions supplied with Satellite
Forms, and I get the same error - so I don't think it's my code.

Any ideas what is going wrong? - could it be a limitation of the Demo
version? I want to build an extension successfully before I buy the full
version.

Colin