Ben posted in another thread that he'll be addressing this in the form of articles and samples. I'm not sure what his timeline is for providing these, but considering that this is his second day of work here, I wouldn't expect that it would be before, say, this afternoon. :-)

-- Keith Rollin
-- Development Tools engineer