On Tuesday 02 March 2004 08:53 pm, Walt Bilofsky wrote:

> I found that updating the app with a HotSync will move its address, so
> then the next notification goes to the wrong place and gives a message
> like
(snip)
> So it turns its notifications off before the HotSync and back on again
> after.

You should also be aware of procedure alarms.  I believe anything which is
registered as a callback will give you problems when your function moves.
But, the thing is, you must use the original function address in order to
unregister/cancel the pending operation.  With procedure alarms, you will
need to store the original function address within a feature so that you can
cancel/reschedule a pending alarm in your hotsync code.

--
/* Chris Faherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> */