Hi,
I am new to PALM OS.  I am working on displaying image on palm.  I got some
jpeg libraries and it works fine.   I was able to display bmp images as well
(pbmp format).  But I am not satisfied with the clarity of the image. The
image resolution is not that good.
I am using winpaintbmp API for displaying the bitmap images.  I think before
displaying I should do some graphic settings or something.
I would appreciate if any one help me to make the image clear.

With regards,
Dharani
is appreciated.