From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Lotfi
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:19 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: function printf

"Vu Pham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [...]

I already do that with a

  StrPrintF  ( ReferenceLabel,"IrDA Rx Disable Failed (%x)", err);
  FrmCustomAlert ( Alerte_persoAlert, ReferenceLabel, "", "");

for example
my pb is that I know that a direct output to the screen is possible
with
non-Codewarrior tools ???

Thanks

- --
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to
unsubscribe, please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you
immediately.