Sounds to me like you have a memory leak somewhere.

Decimal error 259 is memErrInvalidParam (invalid param or requested size is too big).

Brad

DongDong wrote:
I have an application with a list of images read from VFS memory card. There
are 12 images available on a screen.

There are two buttons <Go to top> and <Go to bottom> to jump to first 12
images or last 12 images.

It works properly at first. But after I click <Go to bottom> and <Go to top>
alternatively continuously, An error occurs at eighth click on <Go to top>.

I've checked the error code returned, just after calling VFSFileOpen, is
259. I tried to check what's the error but not any of the following. It
happeneds at both my Zire71 and Simuator 5.2 at same location (i.e. the
eighth click on <Go to top>).

expErrCardReadOnly:
expErrNotOpen:
vfsErrBadName:
vfsErrFileNotFound:
vfsErrFilePermissionDenied:
vfsModeExclusive:
vfsErrVolumeBadRef:
expErrUnsupportedOperation:
expErrNotEnoughPower:
expErrCardNotPresent:
expErrInvalidSlotRefNum:
expErrSlotDeallocated:
expErrCardNoSectorReadWrite:
expErrCardBadSector:
expErrCardProtectedSector:
expErrStillOpen:
expErrUnimplemented:
expErrEnumerationEmpty:
expErrIncompatibleAPIVer:
vfsErrBufferOverflow:
vfsErrFileGeneric:
vfsErrFileBadRef:
vfsErrFileStillOpen:
vfsErrFileAlreadyExists:
vfsErrFileEOF:
vfsErrVolumeStillMounted:
vfsErrNoFileSystem:
vfsErrBadData:
vfsErrDirNotEmpty:
vfsErrVolumeFull:
vfsErrUnimplemented:
vfsErrNotADirectory:
vfsErrIsADirectory:
vfsErrDirectoryNotFound:
vfsErrNameShortened:

Any advice and suggestion. Looking forwards to any help.