Hello All,

I want to show a bunch of bitmaps for the user, of which he can choose any
one. When he is moving his Pen over the bitmap, I want to show the bitmap
with a border. My intension is to give the user instant feedback on which
bitmap his pen is currently moving.

Very similar to WEEK VIEW in Datebook application. In datebook we can drag &
drop our appointments in any time slot. We would see an Instant Feedback of
the small box moving until we drop it. They have used gadgets to do this.
Week View gadget seem to be very complex and hard to understand. I haven't
yet been confident in working with Gadgets.

Any guidance to understand the working of Gadgets would be of great help.

I tried to workaround this problem by placing Graphical Button.

I created two bitmap resources.

a)      Bitmap without boarder - For "Bitmap Resource"

b)      Bitmap with boarder - For "Selected Bitmap Resource"

When the Graphical button is pressed, it shows the "Selected Bitmap
 Resource".

I want to know how I can choose "Selected Bitmap Resource" when the user
moves over the bitmap.

I tried using Graphical Push Buttons, ctlEnterEvent , ctlExitEvent,
penMoveEvent.  No success till now.

            case ctlEnterEvent:

for (iFor = 0 ; iFor < 8 ; iFor++)

                        CtlSetValue((ControlType