Hello everyone

I mailed u before about an appropriate smartphone development tool.
Unfortunately after sending my post my server crashed and so i was unable to
read any of the replies. Will u please let me know about any tool which i can
use to develop my application for smartphones. U all have been alot of help to
me when i was developing an application for palm and it was from ur mails and
replies that i chose HB++ to build my application for Palm.I hope u will help
me again in my smartphone development.

Waiting for ur reply
Mahrine