Hy all!

My application uses NetLib to send and receive information from a server.
The app has a Char pointer, that has 2000 bytes of size, that is alocated
and freed correctly.

The Pointer is declared with MemPtrNew and freed with MemPtrFree, and
MemMove is very used  during all the process.

But, sometimes (about 1 time for each 500 executions), the system freezes
and, after doing a soft reset, the freezes on the Palm Logo Screen (Palm
Zire21)
or the screen starts blinking (Palm M130)

I don't know what is causing this, but i think that this should be heapennig
because I using MemPtrNew instead of MemHandleNew, and, sometimes, any data
on Palm get currupted and the system cant start. Only a hard reset could
make palm working again...

Does anybody can help me to solve this problem?

Thanks all!

Régis Daniel de Oliveira