I have a program that needs to constantly monitor the
serial port for data.  My old version of the program,
written in C w/ PRC-tools, redifined the EventLoop
function, but now that I'm using POL and a derivation
of the CPalmApp object, what's the right way to do
this?  Should I have a function that loops
continuously & calls the default event loop if no data
is waiting in the serial buffer, or should I redefine
the CPalmApp event loop, or is there a more elegant
way to do this?

Thanks
-Mark