If you want to provide language support for you app but you don't want to
use any of the localization techniques it seems to me like the only option
is to program this feature into your application.  So for strings initialize
them accordingly before they are used.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you'll find an easier method to achieve
the same results.  Of course the complexity of this would be application
specific and depend largely on how you went about implementing it.

--
Tim Kostka
http://www.nuprograms.com

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]