On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 11:29:09AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I think it's related to 'CODE' resource size, which should be less
> than 64 kb. But the latest version I compiled without this error gives
> a 54kb .prc file, which includes many resources (fonts, bitmaps ecc.)
> so how can the 'code' resource be bigger than 64 kb?!

By default, prc-tools produces diagnostics when code resources exceed 32K.
See http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/info/special+projects for
details as to why, and on changing this boundary to 64K if you want to.

Use e.g. "m68k-palmos-objdump -h foo.prc" to see just how large various
resources are.

    John