At 03:05 AM 6/15/2004, Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
That means if:
1) my 68K application runs fine under 4.0 debug rom with every option turned
ON.

Then this application will also run successfully on a Palm Device with ARM
Processror (and Palm OS version 6).

Is this what you want to say?

Almost. You should definitely test it on both the debug Palm OS Garnet 5.4 and Palm OS Cobalt 6.0 simulators as well. There are some things not allowed on the newer OSes that would still be allowed by POSE 3.5 with a debug Palm OS 4.1 ROM image.

If so then I dont need to worry about compiling my application seperately in
Version 6????

No, you don't.

-- Ben Combee, DTS technical lead, PalmSource, Inc.
   Read "Combee on Palm OS" at http://palmos.combee.net/