Greetings,

I have been programming a latin dictionary as my first major Palm program, and since I have a Mac iBook to program on (and an old Visor to deploy on) I haven't been able to do any testing on a Tungsten device (or any other device with OS5). However, a user has written me back to tell me that he gets the following error when running my program on his Tungsten: "Field68K.c, Line:253, Form object (field) not found". He then has to reset his Palm.

My current development environment is PRC-Tools under Project Builder (Mac OS X Jaguar), using SDK 5 and the Palm emulator for testing. The Simulator won't run on a Mac, so I currently have no way to test directly under OS 5.

Can anyone help me figure out how to get my app to run under a PalmOS 5 environment? Thanks!

-Erik Norvelle
eriknorvelle at hotmail dot com