SLO Revo News wrote:
In my application, I have a need to insure the user doesn't exit the application while they are in the middle of entering a record.

A more accepted approach is generally to let the user exit any time they want and just save their partial record when they do. Look at the ROM-based apps--that's what they do.

I understand that it is a violation of the UI guidlines to block an exit, but I do have a case that involes critical and time sensitive data. It this case I need to block the user from leaving. I have made an attempt to make the time span exit is blocked as short as possible.

That being said, does anyone know how to block an exit via attention manager?