Hi

Saturday, June 19, 2004, 3:55:59 AM, you wrote:
> I'm looking to find an application which allows me to create a .PDB file on
> the PC.

I have used the following three methods:

a) Writing own functions. This is a PITB to do from scratch, you are
right, don't re-invent the wheel. Not recommended at this point in
time.

b) The PAR library, par is a command line utility for editing PRC and
PDB files, but you can also use the library for building applications.
It's free and I believe also Free. Check the license to see if it
works out for you.

c) PalmDataLib from PocketPurchase, according to their site "This
library allows you to operate on both record and resource databases on
the desktop just as you would on the handheld.". It's free and very
easy to use (it wraps functions into Dm* calls).
http://www.pocketpurchase.com/tools/PalmDataLib.zip

--
Roberto Machorro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]