You have to realize that some people might not be comfortable hooking their
Palm to your PC. You should always have a beaming option. If you do not need
BeamProExpo, you can also use standard BeamPro or Nutshell, all from
www.ecamm.com

LionScribe

"Luc Le Blanc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Dave Lippincott a écrit :
>
> > Write a quick program for you Palm that continuously beams your app to
who
> > ever is near.  No PC needed.  I would work epically well if you have
another
> > Palm available you could leave out.  I saw this done a more than one
trade
> > show and it worked quite well.
>
> I'd rather fix bugs in my own program, in time for this soon to come
presentation, than write a beam app ;)

> I don't expect to be swarmed by users and I have to beam 7  files at the
same time, so PilotInstall seems fine to me.