[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have a list, in which I need the user to be able to tap and hold any entry, and it
> will pop up information regarding the selected item.
>
> Right now I am struggling with the tap and hold part.

Technical issues aside, you might have legal problems with this technique if
you try to use it in the US (maybe australia is free of this nonsense).

MSFT seems to have obtained a patent US 6,727,830 issued April 27, 2004 "Time
based hardware button for application launch"
The infamous "double-click" patent that I think really should be called the
PocketPC "tap-and-hold" patent.
Maybe I'm wrong.

good luck with that pen event loop, though.