-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de George
VS
Enviado el: Miércoles, 14 de Julio de 2004 3:50
Para: Palm Developer Forum
Asunto: Image APIs?

Hi group,

I am considering building a photo album application.

Can anyone give me advice on what Image APIs may be used.
Are there any specific APIs for different devices (Palm, Sony, ..., OS5) or
a standard can be used.
What APIs are used for building the image databases (storing images) and
what APIs are used for rendering images on devices.
What formats are available. Is there any common image format (say .bmp) that
can be used for both Palm and PocketPC devices.

Thanks!
  George VS ([EMAIL PROTECTED])