Hi ,
      I want to load my application from my Desktop PC to the Treo 600
device.I 'm connecting my device using USB cable.To bring the device into
console mode..i run that DotDot.prc and even tried by entering the shortcut
key..But everytime the Codewarrior gives the message put the device in
Console mode..though the device is into console mode...

If i try to do it withy the Serial cable..e'thing is fine.....

Can any one tell me why is it happening with USB??

Gaurav