Hi All,

I continue to make good on my pledge to find new uses for the Palm device,
and now want to know the following:
Is it possible to compile an application so that it is installed on the
handheld with no visible icon?  I am creating a suite of applications to
manage various aspects of a remote data logger installation and the idea is,
in part, to have each app set and manage alarms to “rescue” other apps in
case some event fails to happen the way it is intended (this is all part of
a strategy of multiply-redundant failsafe mechanisms).  Anyway, I can place
a device in the field with several icons on it for my installation, but
wanted to run the alarm handlers in “hidden” mode, as there is no user
interaction with them to speak of.

Thank you,

Danielle O'Hallisey